Jun 27, 2012

Woman Gangs up with maid to Assault husband's lover

woman ganged up with her house maid to severely beat up her husband's secret lover.

Rosemary Sibanda (24) of Tshabalala, bumped on her husband Austin Sibanda (28) and girlfriend Sibonginkosi Ncube, after she had just disembarked from a commuter omnibus with her maid Alice Phiri.

Upon realising that he had been caught, Sibanda took to his heels leaving the girlfriend at the mercy of the two furious women.

The wife repeatedly slapped the girlfriend while Phiri held her hands to prevent the undercover lover from fleeing or retaliating.

Ncube was only rescued after the intervention of by passers. continue after the cut

Sibanda said Ncube was her husband's ex girlfriend and always suspected the two were having an affair.

"What business does she have with my husband? I do not talk to my ex-boyfriends because I know it's inappropriate and I expect the same from him. If there was nothing sinister then why did my husband run away when he saw us approaching," said a livid Sibanda.

"Iwant my husband to make an apology in writting which i will show to my parents after which we will go for an HIV test."

via B24



No comments: